20. Can this uneven red brick wall be printed? -- actually it can print, but quality will be awful as the survice is not very flatbed.
19. What are the specific terms of the warranty 1、Any customer who purchases a product directly or indirectly through the company, the machine user enjoys a lifetime maintenance service from the company. 2, as the machine must be used in the application of special ink, for the nozzle only to ensure that the purchase intact. After [...]
FAQ Wall printer 18. Are there any defects within the warranty period that you have to pay for at your own expense?
18. Are there any defects within the warranty period that you have to pay for at your own expense? The warranty covers all parts except the printhead, ink pump (cleaning unit) and continuous supply for a period of 1.5 years (except for human factors), and the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
What materials can I print on by this wall printer? Putty walls, emulsion painted walls, brick walls, diatomaceous earth walls, shellac, paper, wood. UV wall printers can also print on non-absorbent surfaces such as: glass, tiles, metal.
16.What is the print height? The standard image print height is 2.18M, the maximum printable image after customising the vertical track is 4.28M (22cm from the top is not printed and about 30cm from the floor at the bottom is not printed).
15.Durability of the ink - suitable for interior or exterior applications The room will remain colourfast for 15 years, while the exterior will remain colourfast for 5 years.
14. What type of file can I print with? We recommend printing with TIFF format images, which ensure high definition print quality and individual white ink spot colour channel control.
13. What kind of ink does the printer use and where can I buy it from? The printing inks are the usual UV and pigment inks, which can be purchased by ensuring that the ink fits the corresponding Epson printhead model.
12. Does the machine move on a running track or on the ground? It is the machine that moves on the track, not on the ground.